Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What kind of forest is this? There's nothing but trees.

July 5, 2016
 

 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 




HELLO EVERYONE!!!! MY FAMILY IS HERE, MY FAMILY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!
MY HEART IS FULL AND IM GOING TO BE SENDING LOTS OF PHOTOS. :))
Also, I have a prep day today because of my family being here, and then next week is transfers so I have noooo idea when my prep day will be! But I will talk to you all soon! :)
 
 
                      selfies with the mom
 
 
Oh, and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY :)
4th of July is my favorite holiday. It's at night, it's outside, and it's with friends and family. ♥ Oh, and also the fireworks. 


 

I should probably add that the quote about the forest came from my youngest brother, Justin. Apparently he has an interesting view of what a forest is....
 
-Sister Pug 

Melissa (a family friend) came and brought us cookies!! ♥ 
 

 
Only a week left with this crazie! 
 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment