Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else

July 22, 2016
 
working at the call center!
This week was amazing! 
 

Pday crew!
Hmmm...where to start? We met so many amazing people this week. Here's the low down:
-I met a fellow Pugmire about to leave on his mission! Whoop whoop!
Found a long lost cousin in the Visitor's Center!
 (excuse my weird face expression)
 
-We met a TON of youth from various youth groups
 
-I saw a LOT of visitor's that I remember from last summer! SO fun! 
 
-I talked music with a guy at pageant and made sure he knew that you can still serve a mission AND love metal/scream
 
-we met a young woman and asked her to pray as she watched the British Pageant (She did, btw, and got an amazing answer)
 
-we met an steller (sp?) member missionary....who was only 17, and had baptized 2 of his friends
 
-and.....an amazing girl I met in Carthage last summer is now in the MTC and her family came to Nauvoo and found me! Such a tender moment! Ah!
 
-The sisters from last summer ARE HERE!!!!!! My trainer, Sister Hintze (now Perry....weird..), and her HUSBAND are here!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!!! (there has been a lot of screaming)

SISTER HINTZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my mission!!! We are going on our last week of Pageant and it's absolutely surreal. 
 
Well, stay cool everyone. I love you lots. 
 
I'll leave you with a quote from C.S. Lewis: 
 
“I believe in Christ as I believe in the sun at noonday. Not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else.” 
♥Sista Pug


 
 

 
 
 
Also, totally forgot, I had the amazing opportunity to have a "mini missionary" a couple weeks ago! She was 16, and already a way better missionary than I'll ever be. 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment