Friday, April 29, 2016

Man is Nothing

April 26, 2016

Hello again!!
 


Sister Hall and I!

I know it's only been a few days, but my new p-day is on Tuesday! I don't have enough time to share what is in my heart, so instead I will share a scripture:



 
 

Moses 1: 

And it came to pass that Moses looked, and beheld the world upon which he was created; and Moses beheld the world and the ends thereof, and all the children of men which are, and which were created; of the same he greatly marveled and wondered.

 And the presence of God withdrew from Moses, that his glory was not upon Moses; and Moses was left unto himself. And as he was left unto himself, he fell unto the earth.

 10 And it came to pass that it was for the space of many hours before Moses did again receive his natural strength like unto man; and he said unto himself: Now, for this cause I know that man is nothing, which thing I never had supposed.I love you all so much. Remember every interaction with another person is an opportunity to worship God.

♥Sister Pugmire

No comments:

Post a Comment