Monday, January 18, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!

 
 

 
 This week we had our mission wide Christmas conference, which was lovely!! There were some amazing musical numbers, and I was able to see a lot of good friends.:) ALSO, there are two people from the Vancouver area (that I knew before) who are serving in this mission! So crazy!



We had sisters pday (with the sisters of the zone), and we had a white elephant gift exchange! Yay! Then sister Ngosha and I went to the mall, and walked out broke. Whoops!!



Oh, crazy story, we totally got lost in the mall while we were RUSHING home to pick up my Christmas package (containing hair dye, very important stuff) because the office closed at 6. We hit bad traffic, and I was praying SO HARD the entire time. We arrived at 6:30. With little hope left, we pulled up to office. There was a man smoking outside the doors, and I asked him if the office was closed. He said yes. I then asked him if he worked there, he said yes. I asked if it were possible for me to get my package that was in the office AND HE SAID YES!!!!! I squealed like a little girl and told him that he was literally an answer to my prayers.

Being able to dye your hair in time for a mission conference may seem insignificant to many, but in that moment it was important to me. And God understands that!!! Which is so rad!!!

One of our investigators wasn't going to be able to provide Christmas for her family this year, so after receiving donations from the ward we headed to Walmart with $100 to spend. Let me tell you, shopping for boys is HARD!! But we did it, and our purchase ended up being $99.31!!! How lucky is that???!!

This week I was able to skype my family!!!! Eeeee!! So great!!!! I'm so grateful for them and everyone who shows me SO MUCH love and support!! 💕

That night I remember thinking, "Man...I wish I could just get a break. Not a pday, but a day where I could literally just sleep all day." My friends, God works in mysterious ways. At 5am the next morning I woke up and my body decided it really needed to throw up!!

And it thought it would be a good idea to keep on doing that until around 10 that night!! So, I got my wish. In between puking sessions I was able to have a day of sleep. ;)

Oh, and apparently my group email from last week didn't send, so I will be sending that today as well!!

Anyways, I hope all of you are doing well!! Please let me know if there is anyway I can help with anything!!!

Much love,
Sister Pugmire


Song:

Different Colors-Walk the Moon

random pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment