Friday, February 12, 2016

I can't drive another road that doesn't guide me back home

I am so happy. Oh my goodness. Here is why:


 
 
-Within an hour of being with my new companion, Sister Prach, she quoted New Girl. (That is when I realized this is going to be a glorious companionship.)

-I am now serving in Charlottesville. Guess who else is serving in Charlottesville?! Sister freaking Manson. Yes, the crazy tall companion I had when I first got here. Yes, one of my favorite people of all time.

-My companion makes me laugh. So much. One gem from her this week was, "I'm about to murder everyone....except for the people who work at five guys."

-The investigators we are working with are amazing. AH-MAZING.

-This ward is FULL of young people. Our ward is in the UVA campus area, and most of our ward contains graduate students with young children. These people are so nice, and so beautiful. Like...insanely beautiful.

-Sister Prach and I both agree that the apartment should be 80 degrees at all times.

-One of our investigators hugged me and exclaimed, "Goodbye my twig!"

(We laugh at least once a day about this.) -Our ward is full of RMs who are willing to go out with us. We've already seen so many miracles with the help of tour members.

-While listening to a screamo song sister Prach admitted, "I'm trying so hard to hate this, but I can't. This is slowly becoming my favorite song."

The list could go on and on. But needless to say, I'm absolutely loving it here. Oh! And before I forget HERE IS MY NEW ADDRESS:

2110 Arden Creek Way #6108 Charlottesville, VA 22901

I don't have much else to say!!

Just remember:

Love is not found, but let in

The most important person is the one in front of/next to you Nothing overrides the commandment to love Change doesn't actually have to be scary (still learning this) Feed your local missionaries whenever you can!! (We are so poor, and so tired of ramen)

I love you all so much!!!
Sister Pugmire


here are some pictures from last week (before the transfer)!






P.s. The lyric in my subject comes from the song eastern leaves by Moving Mountains. I LOVE that line because so often we drive roads that don't take us anywhere. And there comes a time where we need to drive the road that takes us back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment