Wednesday, May 20, 2015

KITTENS AND STORMS

Hello Everyone!!!
 
This week has been pretty crazy! I had to give a talk this Sunday on Personal Revelation! Eeeek! I'll send it to ya'll once I get it all typed up! I was sooo nervous, and while I was introducing myself up there they raised the stand and so I screamed...right into the mic in front of everyone...it's casual.
 
 
There was another great storm this week! Sister Hintze and I ran out and got absolutely SOAKED!!! it was glorious.
 
After the rain
She (Sister Hintze) said the funniest thing last week: "Being in love is like setting yourself on fire...warm pain." Hahaha! She is my favorite, I haven't laughed this much in all my life.
 

I love my companion :)
 I start training a new companion in two days, and I get to find out who she is TOMORROW NIGHT!!! Isn't that crazy?! I am so not ready to train, but maybe that's why I am supposed to be doing it. It will be an experience. ;)

We met a super cool lady named Lynn this week! That morning during out studies sister Hintze and I role played asking someone what they new about our religion, and talking to them about it. And guess what? That's exactly what we did with Lynn. It was so cool! She said "I don't know much, but if you have any literature I will definitely read it. I've been wanting to know more." LIKE WHAT! When does that even happen?! We got her email and I hope we can hear back from her soon!
 

Yesterday I talked with a 10 year old boy for 30 minutes about Minecraft so his parents could have a break. He reminded me of my brothers! So funny!

I have been having some real struggles in the waking up in the morning department, but one day I just did it and went outside to exercise...and guess what happened? We found a cat with TWO KITTENS. AHHHHHHHH! I was able to hold one of them and it made my whole life worthwhile. It was SOOOO cute. 
 

Another highlight was singing the Elephant Love Medley from Moulin Rouge with Sister Hintze. I. LOVE. THAT. SONG. ♥

Well, the things I learned this week are:
-When you eat cereal for dinner you have a good amount of time to take a nap
-God knows me so well that he blesses me with cats
-If you go to bed at 11:30 PM on a mission it's like 4am in real life
-If we are literally tools in the Lord's hands, then we know we are nothing without him. If we are a Hammer, then it is really the arm of God that does the work. If we are a piano, then it is God who makes the music. We are useless on our own.
-God created everything, so we can learn about God through everything.
 
The cute poster the Hillyards sent me!! ♥

SONGS OF THE WEEK:

The Cascade-Moving Mountains
Ode to Sleep-Twenty One Pilots

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK

3 Nephi 9:13

(Even the righteous aren't perfect and need to repent....Even members who think they are "doing well" need the atonement.)

i love you all so much! Thanks for being lovely ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment