Sunday, September 11, 2016

Savior please, pilot me

September 8, 2016
 
we're going to start our own reality TV show
 
 


 

Hello everyone!

This week was great, as always, because it was spent with people I love dearly.




Last week we were driving, and passed by some kids having a "yard sale."
Obviously, we each bought something. Then had a photo shoot in the forest
 
For those of you who will be near Camas, WA I wanted to let you know I will be giving my homecoming talk on Sept 18th in the Grass Valley ward at 9am. 3017 Northwest 18th Avenue, Camas.
 
I will also be speaking in Mercer Island (near Seattle) on October 8th at 9am. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come! :-)
 
There's not much to say, other than I feel kind of sick when I think about leaving this place...
 
I guess you could say I really love my companion.... :-)
I hope you all have a great week!
 
Proverbs 16:32 He that is slow to aanger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
 
♥Sister Pugmire
 
P.s. We went running in the rain this morning and it reminded me of the beautiful PNW!

2 comments: